Help or support for International Australia Awards students

As an Australia Awards Scholarship (AAS) awardee where can I go to get help or support?

The Australia Awards Student Contact Officer is in the International Sponsored Student Unit (ISSU) located in Student Central.  

The Student Contact Officer is available to assist Australia Awards Awardees with any queries they may have regarding their scholarship or studies. The office is open Monday to Friday from 9:00am to 5:00pm.

To speak with the Student Contact Officer you can make an appointment at Student Central, telephone 6488 7378 or Email Us.

Services such as the medical centre, counselling, learning skills and overseas student health cover services are also located in Student Central.

Was this answer helpful?