English courses for your spouse while you are studying as an Australia Awards Scholarship student

Are there courses available for my spouse to learn English while I am studying as an Australia Awards Scholarship student?
English courses are available for your spouse/partner. The University of Western Australia provides English lessons at the Centre for English Language Teaching (CELT).
Your spouse/partner could also contact TAFE and ask about their part time English courses.
Sometimes spouses/partners can participate in free English lessons offered by some English schools in Perth City or local Community Centres.
If your spouse/partner plans to attend courses full time for more than 3 months, it would be necessary for them to apply for their own student visa.

Was this answer helpful?