Length of application process for postgraduate international students
As an international student how long will my postgraduate application take to process?
Normal processing times, based on the submission of complete applications with all of the required documentation attached, are as follows:
- Applications for postgraduate coursework degrees: from 2-4 weeks.
The following exceptions apply - applications to:
- Clinical Dentistry,
- Master of Pharmacy,
- Doctor of Business Administration,
- Doctor of Medicine (MD),
- Doctor of Dental Medicine (DMD) and
- Doctor of Podiatric Medicine (DPM).
- These applications are held and ranked separately by the Faculty as part of a competitive process. The outcome of these applications will be advised at a later date.
- Applications for postgraduate research degrees: from 6-8 weeks.
Incomplete applications will take considerably longer to process.
Was this answer helpful?
Your rating has been submitted; please tell us how we can make this answer more useful.