UWA finding a supervisor for you if you are a postgraduate international student

Can you find a supervisor for me if I am a postgraduate international student?

Contact the Higher-Degree-by-Research (HDR) support team in the most appropriate Faculty to help identify your potential supervisor:

Faculty of Arts, Business, Law and Education
Email: hdr-fable@uwa.edu.au

Faculty of Engineering and Mathematical Sciences
Email: hdr-ems@uwa.edu.au

Faculty of Health and Medical Sciences
Email: hdr-hms@uwa.edu.au

Faculty of Science
Email: hdr-science@uwa.edu.au

Was this answer helpful?