Obtaining a Confirmation of Placement for your dependant children

I have been asked by the Australian Government Department of Home Affairs for a Confirmation of Placement (CoP) to secure my child’s dependant visa. How do I get this?

Answer ID 929 | Last updated on 18/02/2022 12.07 PM

To receive a copy of your dependant's Confirmation of Placement (CoP), you are required to provide the following documents:

  • Completed Confirmation of Placement Request Form
  • Confirmation of Enrolment (COE) for the Primary Visa Holder
  • Copy of the Primary Visa-holder's passport details page
  • Copy of the child/children’s passport details page

Send these documents to the TAFE International WA Admissions Team.

This Confirmation of Placement does not guarantee you an enrolment in a public primary or secondary school.

Was this answer helpful?