Information for undergraduate overseas students

Where do I find information for undergraduate overseas students?

Information for overseas students is available on the UWA undergraduate international students website.

You are classified as an International Student if you do not hold Australian Citizenship or Permanent Residency or New Zealand Citizenship. This is regardless of whether you currently reside in Australia or Overseas.

Was this answer helpful?