Faxing your application if you are an undergraduate international student

Can I fax my application to you if I am an undergraduate international student?

UWA uses an online application system. To submit an application, please click on the 'apply online' button and follow the prompts.

Alternatively, you can go through one of our authorised overseas representatives in your home country and they can submit an online application direct to UWA for you.

Was this answer helpful?