Temporary Resident Visa (Subclass 457)

Am I an international student if I'm on a Temporary Resident Visa?

Answer ID 969 | Last updated on 16/05/2022 11.59 AM

You are classified as an international student by UWA if you are not a Permanent Resident or Australian Citizen or New Zealand Citizen.

You should seek advice from the Department of Home Affairs for clarification as to whether you fit into the above categories.


Was this answer helpful?