Getting help with your undergraduate application if you are an international student

I am an international student. How do I get help with my undergraduate application?

If you need help applying for an undergraduate place at UWA contact our International enquiries team, you can enquire online or telephone: (+61 8) 6488 3939  then select Option 2.

Alternatively you may wish to apply through an International agent in your country or region. The Agent will help with your application.

If you do not have an Agent, or require further information, visit our website.

Was this answer helpful?
Your rating has been submitted; please tell us how we can make this answer more useful.