Getting help with your undergraduate application if you are an international student

I am an international student. How do I get help with my undergraduate application?

Answer ID 981 | Last updated on 06/12/2022 04.36 PM

There are two ways you can apply to study with us. The recommended pathway is through an official UWA representative. An education agent can help with your application to UWA, as well as provide advice on life in Perth. Some agents can also help you obtain a visa to study with us at UWA. You can find an agent near you via the following agent search.

A second option is to apply directly to the university. All University of Western Australia applications are submitted online through the UWA application portal.

Successful international applicants will be issued with a Confirmation of Enrolment (CoE) upon accepting their offer. The CoE enables you to apply for your visa with the Department of Home Affairs. We advise you to apply well in advance so your application can be assessed by UWA and you will need enough time to apply for your visa.

Was this answer helpful?