UWA student services for international students

What student services does UWA provide to international students?

Answer ID 982 | Last updated on 23/06/2022 11.01 AM

Student Services is located across Student Central, the UWA Medical Centre and Shenton House and provides a range of services for both International and Domestic students to support all aspects of the student experience.  

Student Services offers the following programs:

The International Student Support team provides help and support specific to your circumstances as an International student. The International Student Support team is located in Shenton House. You can contact the International Student Adviser by email or via phone: +61 8 6488 2428.

The University Medical Centre, located in the Guild Village, provides safe, high quality and confidential health care to the University community. Depending on your level of Overseas Health Cover, most students can access the University Medical Centre services for free.

Important update: Medibank is the Overseas Health Cover provider for UWA. If you need assistance, you can contact Medibank on 134 148 (from within Australia) or + 61 3 6862 1095 (from overseas). You can also visit their website or email them directly.

Was this answer helpful?