askUWA for Future Students

Advanced SearchOpens new dialog
Search Tips
Screen Reader users press Enter to select a Filter by product.  Filter by product
Screen Reader users press Enter to select a Filter by category.  Filter by category

Search Results

Other Suggested Searches
Did you mean:
No results found.

  • Make sure all words are spelled correctly
  • Use different words that mean the same thing
Results 31 - 40 of 279
  1. Updated Scholarships are advertised via the University’s Scholarships web page .  All coursework scholarships (undergraduate and postgraduate) must be applied for online via the scholarship website... Date Updated: 01/10/2022
  2. GRADUATE PATHWAY (GRADUATE APPLICANTS) Applications for entry to these courses typically open mid-way through the year prior to the start of the course. See further information on the graduate entry... Date Updated: 01/03/2022
  3. You are not able to pay your fees by instalment. If you're an existing student, your Statement of Account will be issued on  studentConnect one month prior to the... Date Updated: 03/11/2021
  4. In 1902, the University of Oxford established the Rhodes Scholarship, according to the will of Cecil Rhodes, who died earlier that year. These Scholarships are funded by an educational grant enabled... Date Updated: 19/08/2022
  5. If you do not have a TFN, you will need to complete a Tax file number application or enquiry for an individual form, available from the  Tax Office website. TFNs cannot be allocated over the... Date Updated: 03/11/2021
  6. Domestic Students Your fees will depend on: The course in which you are enrolled The units that you study, and Whether you are a Commonwealth Supported student or a full Fee Paying student... Date Updated: 29/10/2021
  7. Congratulations! You've applied for and been offered a position to study with us at UWA. We look forward to welcoming you on campus to pursue your academic and career goals. Your next steps There are... Date Updated: 01/03/2022
  8. Information about  admission requirements to study an undergraduate degree at UWA is available online. If your qualification is not listed, submit an  application complete with original... Date Updated: 01/03/2022
  9. A bachelor's degree can be awarded with an ordinary pass or with honours . Honours involves undertaking an additional year of study (or equivalent part-time) at the end of your bachelor's... Date Updated: 02/08/2022
  10. Undergraduate Entry All qualifications noted on your application, and any change of name, must be supported by documentary proof. For  first-semester entry is through the  Tertiary... Date Updated: 01/03/2022