askUWA for Future Students & Community

Advanced Search
Screen Reader users press Enter to Limit by product.  Limit by product
Screen Reader users press Enter to Limit by category.  Limit by category
Search Tips

Search Results

Other Suggested Searches
Did you mean:
No results found.

  • Make sure all words are spelled correctly
  • Use different words that mean the same thing
Results 51 - 60 of 307
  1. Cost to study the Juris Doctor Updated For domestic students: Enrolment in the Juris Doctor (JD) is supported by the Commonwealth Government under  HECS arrangements. Current fees can be viewed online via the UWA Fee Calculator... Date Updated: 04/09/2017
  2. Formally reporting an incident or complaint Updated Security concerns should be reported to  UWA Security and these are primarily safety concerns involving: suicide or self-harm. physical violence towards others. alleged criminal acts including... Date Updated: 06/09/2017
  3. Mature age applications (domestic students) If you're at least 20 years of age on 1 March (for Semester 1) or 1 August (for Semester 2), you qualify for our mature-age entry pathways. Visit our website to help you choose an  entry pathway... Date Updated: 07/08/2017
  4. UWA Excellence Awards Updated The  UWA Excellence Awards program allows every Western Australian secondary school the ability to nominate one student from their school for guaranteed entry to UWA, subject... Date Updated: 18/09/2017
  5. Respect Now Always Campaign Australia’s universities launched a campaign on 23 August 2016 to prevent sexual assault and harassment, in a ground-breaking initiative across the sector. The campaign – Respect. Now. Always . –... Date Updated: 11/05/2017
  6. Books due dates Log into  My Library Account  to check which items you have out, and when they're due. You can also renew loans from My Library Account. Your loans may be requested by another borrower at... Date Updated: 12/05/2017
  7. Deciding what happens to the person complained about Updated In trying to resolve a complaint at UWA you are asked to suggest what may resolve the complaint for you. However, it remains the University's decision as to what process will be followed and any... Date Updated: 06/09/2017
  8. Full-time study while on exchange or study abroad at UWA Incoming Study Abroad and Exchange students studying at UWA are expected to enrol in a full academic load to the value of 24 credit points per semester. This will generally comprise four (4)... Date Updated: 02/03/2017
  9. UWA postgraduate coursework degrees UWA offers a range of Postgraduate coursework degrees designed to help you obtain a specific professional qualification, diversify your educational background, or develop an in-depth... Date Updated: 17/08/2017
  10. Lodging a complaint about sexual assault Updated UWA recommends you refer to the comprehensive advice on the Sexual Assault Resource Centre ( SARC ) website if you have been sexually assaulted or abused in the past. Date Updated: 06/09/2017