Travel concessions for UWA CELT students

Will I get travel concessions if I am a UWA Centre for English Language Teaching student?

Answer ID 1541 | Last updated on 13/07/2022 01.19 PM

Once you have received your Student Card you will need to compete the SmartRider application form which is in the student pack you receive on Orientation day. The cost of the SmartRider card is $5. This card gives you discounted fares on West Australian buses, trains and ferries.

Once your application form has been authorised by UWA CELT, you need to take it to a Transperth office or selected retail sales outlets (including Claremont Newsagency). Further information is available on the Transperth website.


Was this answer helpful?