Taking up a deferred place (domestic students)

How do I take up my deferred place if I am an Australian domestic student?

In most cases, to take up your deferred place in either first semester or second semester, you must respond to your deferred offer through our online portal. This will only be available to you once you have received a notice to do so.

Not all courses are available for entry in second semester.

For first semester entry, if you want to compete for entry to a course other than the one you deferred, you should apply through TISC, listing your deferred course as a lower preference, and putting the course you're competing for as a higher preference. If you do this, you don't need to apply directly to the University as well.

Was this answer helpful?