askUWA for Future Students

Advanced SearchOpens new dialog
Search Tips
Screen Reader users press Enter to select a Filter by product.  Filter by product
Screen Reader users press Enter to select a Filter by category.  Filter by category

Search Results

Other Suggested Searches
Did you mean:
No results found.

  • Make sure all words are spelled correctly
  • Use different words that mean the same thing
Results 21 - 30 of 469
  1. As a rule, you must satisfy the following requirements for admission to a postgraduate coursework course: a bachelor's degree or equivalent specific prerequisites for the course UWA's  English... Date Updated: 04/02/2021
  2. The official  Teaching, census and withdrawal dates  are published on the Current Students' website including: Important dates for semester students Important dates for Business School... Date Updated: 27/10/2020
  3. The University officially closes for the festive season from 25 December 2021 and will reopen on 6 January 2022. If you have any questions during this time  Email Us and we will respond as... Date Updated: 16/02/2021
  4. First Semester Applications for most courses usually open in early February two years prior to your intended starting semester, and close the week before semester starts. Undergraduate... Date Updated: 29/07/2020
  5. Your Grade Point Average requirements will depend on the postgraduate course you wish to study at UWA, and the University that your qualifications are from. Check the  UWA Handbook for... Date Updated: 03/02/2021
  6. Updated Undergraduate  Applications for International Students have the following deadlines: 1 December for February (Semester 1) commencement* 1 June for July (Semester 2) commencement*... Date Updated: 31/05/2021
  7. For entry into medicine or dentistry, visit the respective course information pages for full information: Doctor of Medicine Doctor of Dental Medicine Doctor of Podiatric Medicine Date Updated: 29/07/2020
  8. You will be required to submit a full  online application for undergraduate study. Your application will be assessed for both entry to UWA and credit transfer eligibility. Any... Date Updated: 03/03/2021
  9. In 2015 UWA initiated a review of the structure of our Academic Year. The “University Academic Year Structure: Review of Principles” aimed to facilitate greater flexibility for students. As a result... Date Updated: 30/10/2020
  10. You should check all the necessary information about your preferred postgraduate coursework program , including any specific entry requirements, before submitting your application. Domestic... Date Updated: 01/04/2021