askUWA for Future Students

Advanced Search
Screen Reader users press Enter to Limit by product.  Limit by product
Screen Reader users press Enter to Limit by category.  Limit by category
Search Tips

Search Results

Other Suggested Searches
Did you mean:
No results found.

  • Make sure all words are spelled correctly
  • Use different words that mean the same thing
Results 41 - 50 of 493
  1. Number of weeks for teaching practice Review the Professional Practice Information  for the specific dates of teaching practice. During this period full-time attendance in school is a requirement. Date Updated: 25/06/2018
  2. Campus Card Collection If you have uploaded your photo to CaptureME and have received an email saying it has been approved, your card will be available for collection in one working day from Student Administration, located... Date Updated: 05/02/2019
  3. University Hall - University Hall Outreach Bursary About the scholarship Application Status:   Open Applicable study:   These bursaries are distributed to students living across the breadth of rural Western Australia, metropolitan Perth and... Date Updated: 14/12/2018
  4. UWA Accommodation Scholarships We have scholarships that may support you towards your accommodation costs whilst you are undertaking studies here at University. The links below will provide you with further details on the... Date Updated: 04/02/2019
  5. Working while you are an international student If you are a student visa holder, you and your dependant family members have permission to work included with your visa. You and your family members must not breach the work conditions that apply to... Date Updated: 08/08/2018
  6. Fulbright Scholarship Updated About the scholarship Application Status:   Open Now Applicable study:    The Fulbright Postgraduate Scholarships allow postgraduate students undertaking their Australian PhD to... Date Updated: 26/02/2019
  7. Fees by instalment if you are an international student You are not able to pay your fees by instalment. If you are an existing student, your Statement of Account will be issued on  studentConnect one month prior to the... Date Updated: 01/11/2018
  8. University Hall - Principal’s Bursary About the scholarship Application Status:   N/A Applicable study:   If any scholarship or bursary is not awarded, funds will be re-allocated as bursaries for current residents. This process... Date Updated: 14/12/2018
  9. Engineering & Mathematical Sciences Scholarships Faculty of Engineering & Mathematical Sciences offer a range of scholarships which may assist you with your studies or accommodation cost. The links below will provide you with further... Date Updated: 18/12/2018
  10. Conditions you must adhere to at CELT The following conditions apply: Attendance: you must attend at least 80% of all classes. Study mode: you must be a full-time student (minimum of 20 hours per week).   Work: you can work up... Date Updated: 08/01/2019